I am eternally grateful to all the people
who have shared their wisdom with me.
- My Mother & Father
I thank my mother & father, first & foremost, for being such incredible people. I could not have asked for two better role models & sources of inspiration in my life.
- My Sisters & Brothers
I thank my wonderful sisters & brothers for always watching over me & teaching me my first lessons in being a good yogi.
- My Nieces & Nephews
I thank all of my beautiful nieces & nephews. You are the little lights of my life. I am so fortunate to receive such unconditional LOVE from my family.
- My Friends
I thank all my friends who have provided love & encouragement over the years. From building my studio to supporting my dreams, I could never have made it this far without you.
- My Students
I thank my wonderful students who inspire me everyday. I learn from their dedication & willingness to commit to the practice.
- My Teachers & Affiliates
- Hong Kong Pure Yoga - www.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong
- Pure Yoga NYC - www.pureyoga.com/en/newyork
- Equinox – www.equinox.com
- The Community of Charlestown Yoga - http://charlestownyoga.co
- Bikram Yoga College of India - Los Angeles, California - www.bikramyoga.com
- Baron Baptiste – www.baronbaptiste.com
- Ana Forrest – www.forrestyoga.com
- Sri K. Pattabhi Jois - Mysore, India – www.kpjayi.org
- John Friend - www.anusara.com
- Jiva Diva - www.jivadiva.com
- Sanskrit Studies - www.sanskritstudies.org
- Matt Vacca – http://mattvaccaphotography.com
- My Marketing Firm
Donatella Giacometti & Molly Lehnhardt of Ten Second World, for bringing vision to the KKYoga brand. A thousand thanks for all the creative work that has brought my website to life. www.tensecondworld.com
|Brand & Website Created by tensecondworld.com||© KKYoga™. All Rights Reserved.||Sitemap|
|Kay Kay Clivio provides private yoga sessions, yoga classes, yoga teacher training, yoga workshops and yoga retreats in New York City and Boston. As one of the best yoga instructors in NYC as voted by New York Magazine, she tailors every yoga session to meet specific client needs such as yoga therapeutics, yoga for athletes, yoga for beginners and yoga fitness. KK earned her first certification in 2001 and now leads PUREYoga teacher trainings nationwide. KK has completed training in many different styles of yoga including Bikram Yoga, Forrest Yoga, Baptiste Power Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Restorative Yoga, Slow Flow Yoga and Anusara Therapeutics. She has taught classes at Equinox on both the Upper East and Upper West Sides of Manhattan. KK Clivio has worked internationally at PUREYoga Hong Kong and she helped launch PUREYoga in the U.S.|